Throw a virtual party with the Missoula Butterfly House & Insectarium!
Missing being able to get together with friends and family and looking for something new, fun, and fresh to try out over Zoom? Why not host a virtual Custom Bug Encounter? During your custom program you’ll get to meet your choice of available Bug Ambassadors, play a little trivia, watch a live predator feeding and ask all of your bug related questions! These programs are private, just for the attendees you invite, and largely customizable.
Cost: $75 for up to 20 devices
Length of Encounter: Up to one hour
- One-on-one time with several bug ambassadors of your choice
- Predator feeding demonstration
- Complete technical support to ensure a stress and hassle-free experience
Not sure exactly what Bug Ambassadors you want to feature during your event? No need to worry, we’ll let you know what cool bugs we have in the lab and help you narrow it down or decide on a theme. Is your group really into spiders or praying mantises? We’ve got you covered. Wild about predators? That’s an easy one! Let us help you plan the perfect party.
Theme Examples Include:
- Creative Creatures: Explore the incredible camouflage and mimicry capabilities of some of our Bug Ambassadors.
- Predator Party: Learn about the varied predatory capabilities of a wide range of arthropods. Spiders aren’t the only predatory Bug Ambassadors at MBHI!
- Beetlemania: Beetles are the most diverse group of animals in the world! In fact, 1 out of every 4 animals on this planet is a beetle! Check out a few examples of this incredible group of insects including both US and exotic species.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Program dates are not guaranteed until total payment is received. Your payment is 100% refundable if you cancel your program at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program date. If you cancel your program less than two weeks prior to the scheduled program date, you will receive a 50% refund. A link to pay for your program will be sent once a date and time are set.
If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to reach out to our Custom Bug Encounter coordinator, Briana Wentworth, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. To get started, fill out the inquiry form below.