- This event has passed.
October 27, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
A unique and adventurous dining journey into entomophagy
(otherwise known as “the eating of insects as food”)
Friday, October 27th at Burns St. Bistro
1500 Burns St., Missoula, MT
6:00pm to 8:30pm
$50 per person
(beer and wine available for purchase)
Tickets must be purchased by October 20th.
Seating is limited for this unique dinner, so get your tickets now
Your dinner* for the evening includes the following:
- Ants on a log.
- Mealworm-miso fritter with a Wustner Bros. honey femented local vegetable and plum puree, topped with a crispy scorpion.
- Cricket-crusted roast loin of pork, New Hampshire maple pumpkin mash, with a wormy apple salad.
- Chocolate cricket cake, honey ice cream, with toasted ant salt.
* menu may change slightly due to ingredient availability
Not feeling that adventurous or have a shellfish allergy? You can still join us for the evening by choosing the non-insect (and vegetarian) option.
- IF YOU HAVE A SHELLFISH ALLERGY, you should not consume insects. Please choose the non-insect / vegetarian option.
- NEED MORE THAN 4 TICKETS? Our on-line system is limited to purchases of 4 tickets at one time. If you need more than 4 tickets, please purchase your first 4 and then repeat the ordering process to purchase the remaining tickets. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Questions? Give us a call at 406-317-1211 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org