Join us for our second
Sorry … our October 27th dinner is SOLD OUT!
If you would like to add your name to our priority invitation list for the next Bug Appétit, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A unique and adventurous dining journey into entomophagy
(otherwise known as “the eating of insects as food”)
Friday, October 27th at Burns St. Bistro
1500 Burns St., Missoula, MT
6:00pm to 8:30pm
$50 per person
(beer and wine available for purchase)
Your dinner* for the evening includes the following:
- Ants on a log.
- Mealworm-miso fritter with a Wustner Bros. honey femented local vegetable and plum puree, topped with a crispy scorpion.
- Cricket-crusted roast loin of pork, New Hampshire maple pumpkin mash, with a wormy apple salad.
- Chocolate cricket cake, honey ice cream, with toasted ant salt.
* menu may change slightly due to ingredient availability
Not feeling that adventurous or have a shellfish allergy? You can still join us for the evening by choosing the non-insect (and vegetarian) option.
- IF YOU HAVE A SHELLFISH ALLERGY, you should not consume insects. Please choose the non-insect / vegetarian option.
- NEED MORE THAN 4 TICKETS? Our on-line system is limited to purchases of 4 tickets at one time. If you need more than 4 tickets, please purchase your first 4 and then repeat the ordering process to purchase the remaining tickets. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Questions? Give us a call at 406-317-1211 or email us at email@example.com